Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Project # 2
Mark wanted to put this epoxy stuff down on his garage floor. It was a pretty big job because Marks garage huge!  First they had to move everything from one side of the garage to the other so they could put the epoxy down in two phases. Next they clean the floor real good.  Then they put this acid stuff on the cement that kind of breaks it down so the epoxy will stick to it.  Then finally Kelley mixed the epoxy and spreads it all over the floor.
It was a lot of work.  Kelley is about the hardest working guy I know.

Just had to document the amazingly beautiful things growing in Marks yard...I mean really have you ever seen such a huge hibiscus bloom?


We went for a ride on the beach and watched the kite surfers for a while.  This is the best time for them because it's so windy!!!    It's got to be really hard, but these people  are so good they make it look easy!




We had to make one last stop at the thrifty store for an ice cream cone.  Yup, I ate 5 pounds worth of ice cream cones while we were there...no regrets.




This is my life people...wouldn't trade it or him for anything.  He keeps me laughing every day.



Last evening in Los Barrillis...thats the moon coming up over the ocean...
Kate got a great picture the next night when the moon was full
We made a run down to the bakery for scones, (they were also key in my weight gain) and came back and finished up packing.  Then I had to take a few more pictures of these incredibly beautiful flowers.
We were lucky to get Eduardo from Martines place to take us to the airport.  There were not any shuttles that went early enough for us to catch our plane. He was great and came right up to Marks to pick us up.





Oh man it was hard to leave!  It was such a wonderful time, sometimes I would just have to pinch myself to believe it's real.  Feeling very grateful for great memories made with my sweetheart, family and friends that I'll treasure forever.
Adios  beautiful Mexico...till next time!

No comments: