Tuesday, October 25, 2016


I started working on this project about a month ago 
finally got it finished and sent off to Angie.
Candice told me a long time ago that Angie had asked her if she would stitch the words to this song for her.  She's been so busy with school, she didn't get around to it, so I thought I would.
This is for sure one of the favorite songs we would sing together and as I stitched each word my heart was aching to be with mum again...to hear her playing the ukulele and singing along with us girls.
I know Angie loves these songs and is missing mum too. They were very close.  She is going through a real hard time right now.  Her cancer treatments haven't been working so they are trying something new.  It's making her so sick and miserable. My heart is breaking for her..  She keeps us updated on her progress and is always so positive and grateful for any good thing and even for this very hard thing she has to go through. She is a great example to me of enduring it well.
Anyway, Angie got the package last week and sent me the sweetest note.  Brenda did too.  I guess it came at a low point for her.  Her furnace had gone out and she had been in the cold for two days feeling miserable from the intense chemo treatment.  She said it really cheered up her day. I'm so glad for that. This is one of those times you want so badly to do something to help, but she is so far away, it's pretty limited what I can do. So knowing I could cheer her up a bit sure made me happy too.
  


No comments: