Monday, November 7, 2016

 We got to spend a few great days  up at Strawberry  before the season ended.  I don't know what happened to the summer but I sure feel like we didn't get enough days fishing!  










 The day Dan and Brenda came up was a lot of fun other than the fact that Kelley about sliced his thumb in half.  They were putting gas into the boat and Kelley was trying to modify the spout so it would go in better.  He was cutting off a piece of plastic and continued on slicing right through his thumb.  Dan said "No you didn't"   but yes he did.  It was pretty deep and probably should have been stitched shut but do you think Kelley would ever do that?   He just wrapped it up in a paper towel to try to stop the bleeding.  Dan ran up to the marina to get some bandages but when he got back, it was still bleeding like crazy.  So we bandaged it up tight in hopes it would slow down the bleeding.  He changed the bandage several times and it finally stopped bleeding. It's not a great day ever to be Kelley's fingers.
For a little comic relief, I hopped up quick when I saw my line twitching and ran straight into the sliding door.  I'm sure I'll never hear the end of that.






 The weather has been so lovely this fall.  Warm days and cool evenings.  The leaves were so beautiful, I had to keep taking more and more pictures because everywhere I looked it was just breath taking!










No comments: