Tuesday, May 3, 2016


Well Hello!  
I haven't written since early December...not sure why...other then just being busy living life, then getting so far behind I couldn't catch up. 
Bur life is so very good and I can't let any more days go by without recording (I need to because I just can't remember that good!) my thoughts and feelings of my life as it flies by.  
I also have been harping at Kelley to write in a journal ( he has so many great stories to tell!)  and I don't have any room to talk  when he says "I will if you will!"
We had a great lesson in Sunday school a few weeks ago about Enos, (Jarom  Omni...those guys) talking about how important it is to record what happens in your life and your thoughts and feelings about it.  I think that was when I decided I would start writing again. 
My life is pretty simple, but so blessed.  I guess it's those simple things that make me happy...a warm sunny day, spring flowers blooming, playing with the grandkids, laughing with Kelley, watching the kids figuring out life and being happy.
It's not anything earth shaking, but just plugging along day by day ( and those days  sure seem to be going by faster and faster the older I get!)
It seems a little overwhelming to try to catch up on the last 5 months  so I will just start new and throw in some highlights from the past here and there. 
I'll start with my cute boys' birthday.

I can't even wrap my head around my baby being a full grown, handsome, 26 year old man!
He truly is a joy to our family.  Probably one of the kindest, smartest, most thoughtful, grateful people I know.  
When we were going around the table saying what our favorite things about KC were, I may have had a small meltdown.  Sometimes, theres'  so much love and i'm just so grateful to get to be his mom, I can't handle it.
 Katie had the bright idea to go bowling after dinner.  These videos are pretty lame, but we sure had a fun time with the cosmic bowling!







So check out Katie's score here...she ended up getting 7 strikes that game!  Who knew she was a closet professional bowler???  So awesome!  






We came back and had Angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. (KC's favorite)
Happiest birthday to my favorite son...I have a feeling this is going to be a great year for you!





No comments: