Friday, April 18, 2014

A few things from the past few days...I've been working on this teenage mutant ninja turtle for Sam.  It took me a lot longer than I thought but he was fun to make and I think turned out pretty cute.  I hope Sam likes it.I got them mailed off Tuesday evening (tax day...ahhhh not a happy day at our house....can't we just run away to Canada or Mexico?)  I  didn't have time to get Emily's bunny done, so I will have to mail that later.  I found a cute little lamb to send with the others. ( reminded me of how Grandma J. used to call the kids her little lamb)
 

 We did the funnest activity for our combined on Wednesday.  Stephanie had told us a while ago that her mother-in-law teaches etiquette  classes.  So we decided to have an etiquette dinner with the boys.  It took a lot of planning and work to put it together, but with every one's help, it went off without a hitch.  This lady was really great with the kids.  She taught them a lot and I think they all really got it!  We served a nice dinner with soup, salad, chicken cordon blu, baked potatoes and rolls.  Then we had brownies and ice cream for dessert.  ( I learned a few new things too!)











No comments: