Thursday, June 30, 2011

Arizona

The thermometer was telling us we were at the gates of hell, but I feel like I spent the last six days pretty close to heaven.


These pictures are pretty self explanatory, so I will just chime in when needed
My first experience at In and Out burger...like I said...HEAVEN!Liv likes to play "dress up" with Sam... this involves getting lots of clothes and blankets and stuffed animals and things and covering him up with them. I would walk in the room and just see this big pile of things. Didn't think anything of it till it started making noise. " Are you in there Sam?"
Sam is the best natured little guy and thinks Olivia is pretty entertaining, so he just sits there and smiles while she plays with him.Camille and I went to Scottsdale on Friday....had a good time shopping without the kids...thanks Kellen!
We saw this out fit and thought it looked just like something Candice would like, but when Camille tried it on, it was weird.We picked up Kate Friday night. It was wonderful to be able to spend that time with her.She always brings something fun for Liv....Olivia books! Sam liked the wrappings We played out in their pool on Saturday....pretty much too hot to do anything else!
Then we went to see 17 Miracles movie, which had just opened in Arizona.
Sold out.
So we bought tickets for the later movie and went to the mall.


















Did a cute (kind of wild) braid in Liv's hair. I miss doing that! And Olivia is so good and sits perfectly still (unlike her naughty mom and aunties that would cry and wiggle and try to get away) while I did it!


We baked







More dress up...that's Camilles' swimsuit Sam is wearing









I love this kind of Forest Gump pose they are doing here.


All for one and one for all!


Had some quality play time with Olivia













Tuesday was really hot...114. We decided to go up to this lake not to far from their place. It was real pretty, but rocky around the shore and no place to sit down that wouldn't burn your bottom, so we went down below the lake to this river and played in the water there.







Sam is into Yo Gabba Gabba




His first cute little tooth


We went out Monday night about 10:00 and swam. Wonderful and warm! I could sure enjoy the nights and winters in Arizona.


Kellen was looking around for scorpions that night in their yard and found one with the black light. It was pretty cool to see how bright they glow. Creepy but cool.


Liv, playing dress up on herself with my clothes.







Well, that is all. The time went by all too quickly. I sure hated saying goodbye. I had such a nice time...It was wonderful to just be with them.


It was good to see Kelley though...missed him a lot. Came home to a happy Lizzy jumping all over me, a perfectly clean house, a very cute husband and flowers waiting for me. I don't know what I ever did to deserve him. Next time I hope we can go together...then it would be heaven!

1 comment:

kat said...

Not sure why, but the last line where he bought you flowers just made me cry...you guys are so cute. I love you and miss you already...so fun to be there with you...thanks for putting up with me. xoxo