Wednesday, January 20, 2010

strange day

Ok, so I might be losing it. I fell asleep again after Kelley went to work( big mistake) and had strange dreams...not as strange as a couple days ago..(Kelley redecorating our house with purple blankets hanging on the walls???) any way, I woke up and looked at the clock...8:40! That meant I had 20 minutes to get ready and get to racquetball.
So I threw on some clothes and tried to make my hair lay down and ran out the door. While I was driving there, I thought it felt like my pants were in a wad or something, but then I forgot about it and hurried into racquetball. It was just Susan and Keri and Ruth there today and we were standing there talking before we went in to play. I started pulling on my pants cause they felt kind of weird again and Susan looks at me and starts laughing. I look behind me and there is this big bulge right below my bum. Then they were all like "What in the world?" and I reach my hand up my pants and pull out a pair of pink panties! They must have got stuck to my pants in the dryer! Oh man , we all had a good laugh. Then I noticed Keri was staring at my sports bra. I look down at it and sure enough, it was inside out. I had a shirt on over it, but the straps showed and the tag was flying out the back. I really need a mirror in my bedroom.
That wasn't the weirdest part of the day though. When I got up with Kelley to ready K.C.'s email...(which is just like Christmas morning for me every Wednesday...YES! We got one! ) I noticed that the talk I had written (have to speak in Sacrament meeting this Sunday!) was still just minimized so I thought I had better print it out and take it off of there. I started to print it and then realized I was out of ink...I mean all the way out!, so I just saved it and thought I would print it later. Well I went back to print it and it was gone...nowhere to be found. Not in my documents, not in recent documents, not in recycle bin! It was gone! I started freaking out. (It takes me a long time to get my thoughts together!) Then I clicked on the help button (where is my document???) and it said something about a new "documents" place that is supposed to be more convenient and easy to work with. That must be where it has gone to. I followed all the instructions to get to it, but couldn't find it. I don't really like my computer starting up new things without even asking me if I wanted them!. I still don't know how to get there, Candice is coming over tomorrow and hopefully will be able to help me.
Anyway, It made me wonder if that was a sign that my talk was lame and I should say something else! I have had a few other ideas come to me the past few days, and today at class, Brother Gibbons had some great thoughts about temple work. So I think I will revise my talk a little bit and hope it will be OK.

3 comments:

stacey said...

dannnngg! I miss racquetball! If it's not for a good game..it's always good for a good laugh! good luck finding that talk! URRR!

lessdirtydirt said...

There really is stuff in your pants.

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

Your talk was not just OK--it was splendid! You are such a good woman, and your ability to put things in words while being emotional is something that I envy! Today's meeting was a high point for me!!