Saturday, January 2, 2010

Red Iguana..... mmmmmmmmm



We decided to celebrate my birthday a little early while Katie was still here. Kate called earlier and made a reservation at Red Iguana. It's a good thing she did cause when we got there there was an hour and a half wait, but we got to go right in and sit down! Hurray for reservations! It's just a tiny restaurant in an old building in a bad part of town, but it's always packed because the food is amazing!



Candice invited her friend Aaron and it was nice to get to know him a little better.
They have singers walking around the restaurant taking requests for songs. They sang a song to me in Spanish that was really beautiful ...then ended it with " everybody join with us to wish happy birthday!" and they all sang happy birthday to me!
Then Kate suggested that since it was my birthday, everyone should tell something funny or something they liked about me. Oh my sweet family, thank you for your sweet words. I am so lucky to have each of you in my life. I love you too.
What a fun night!



1 comment:

Angie said...

I heard this place was amazing. I will have to try it out sometime. Happy Birthday tomorrow!