Saturday, January 2, 2010

I skate...you skate

We thought it would be fun to go skating Saturday afternoon so we went over to the skating rink at Murray park.
They had cute little skates to fit Olivia, but not any size 15's for Kelley.
So he got to watch from the bleachers. He may have been secretly happy they didn't have any skates to fit him...didn't seem to mind being the picture taker-purse and coat holder at all!




It's been about 35 years since I was on ice skates and it looked like it!
Kate was pretty shaky too but was a good sport about it. The old skating lessons came right back to Camille and I think she could have just zoomed away, but she didn't.
Wish Candice could have come with us...Dan called this morning and asked her to come into work...she needed the money, so she went. That would have been great to have her and Camille busting out their old skating moves again!
Anyway, we had some good laughs and no one fell down! We held on to each other the whole time and that made it fun!
Olivia did really well and had a fun time. I think she may have some skating potential!











1 comment:

Angie said...

well at least you can stand on your skates and move around! I can never stand up I always fall. Give me some roller skates and look out!