Monday, January 25, 2010

So this is what I've been working on the past little while. I wanted to send K.C. something special for Valentines Day, and had this idea of having everyone write him a Valentine message and put them in a little book.
I found this cute little book with blank pages in it at target for a dollar!
Then I filled it up with pictures and quotes and saying's about love and service.

The best part was the messages everyone wrote to K.C.
Thanks for helping me put this together!
This is one of my favorite pictures...so many happy memories of fishing with my boys! Now he is a fisher of men!












Hope he can feel the love we're sending in every page!

5 comments:

kat said...

Mom, you are so cute. That book turned out so great. Thank you for doing that and putting it all together. You're the best. He will love it! xoxo

stacey said...

WAAAY WAAAY CUTE! I bet he tears up a bit when he receives that! He's so lucky to have each of you!

Amy Morley said...

Hi Paula! It's Amy (Wright) Morley. I found your blog through Camille and Candice's. I am so happy to see you on here. It looks like all is going well in your family's lives. I hope you don't care, I've added you to blogs I follow on my blog. Tell Katie I said Hi and hope she is doing great!

Angie said...

What a cute book! you are so thoughtful and sweet! love you

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

How could K.C. not love that book? It is priceless! You are so artistic and that gift is both beautiful and thoughtful! Thanks for blogging pics--I just keep getting more impressed with each entry! My sister stumbled onto your blog through mine one night when she couldn't sleep. She wrote and told me "that Jensen friend of yours writes cool blog entries!"