Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My feelings exactly Lizzy...

Where'd she go?
Lizzy has been moaping around the house all day today. She will come up and tap us with her paw, then when we get up to let her out, she just runs around the kitchen like she's looking for something. I thought she might be happy to have some peace and quiet...Olivia really terrorized her. She would try to ride her, tie things around her neck, pull her paws out from under her, or pull her ears, and Lizzy would just sat there and take it.
Reading her "letter" while we shopped. She has a fascination with letters and mail boxes. She always comments when we would drive by one....Look! look at the mailbox! We would be like
" ummm, ya, that's cool Liv" So while she was here, we would play a game where I would write her little notes and put them in an envelope with her name on it. She would take very good care of it and carry it around with her where ever she went. Had a melt down when her mom told her to leave it in the car while we went into costco. She would get it out and read it (make up the funniest stories you ever heard) every once in a while, then stow it carefully in her "pack-pack".

This was on the way to the airport. Olivia was very excited to fly on the plane and see her daddy.
Some of my favorite things we did together:
Played hide and seek (1,2,3,6,10! ready or not, here me come!)
Read books
painted
skated
snuggled
played her new counting game (she's so smart!)
built a snowman
made cookies
took down Christmas tree
fed Lizzy popcorn
played Barbie's
Went to Frog Prince movie
sang songs out of Primary song book....she knows a lot of them!
One day Camille and I were going to go for a run down the canal road. When we were leaving, Olivia ran up to us and said "I have something for you!" She pretended to put something into our hands . I said "what is it?" and she said "just hold these sparkles and hearts"
If you had to describe Olivia, you could just say those two words and that would be pretty close. She is so full of life and fun and giggles and squeals, she just sparkles... and she is full of love and sweetness and is very willing to share it with everyone around her!
Now that she has gone home, I've been feeling kind of blue, so I need to get out my sparkles and hearts and remember all the fun we had togehter and be happy! (Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ! gotta work on that)
I'm still holding them Liv




2 comments:

lessdirtydirt said...

I will bring you sparkles and hearts today mom :)

Angie said...

how cute I love sparkles and hugs! Why do kids have to be so darn cute? you should hear Maya and Elijah pray for me to get a job! Its just too cute how much faith they have.