Tuesday, December 29, 2009

catching up....



So I got a little behind on the blogging, but that's ok because my days have been filled with the enjoyment of being with my family and loving this holiday season.



So I will try to post the highlights of these past few weeks.Camille, Kellen and Olivia got here on the 16th of December and it's beeen so fun for me to have them here!

Camille is a wonderful help to me! We were going to make cheese balls for the neighbors, and she found this idea on the internet of making them into snowmen. Perfect!


We baked a lot!
And ate a lot!

Liv helping Chewey frost her yummy cake . Mmmmmm peanut butter frosting!
Since Candice has gone vegan, it has made baking a little more challenging, I admire her conviction and will power in sticking to it though. She won't give an inch...no butter, milk, eggs, cheese...AHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Holly said...

That snowman cheese ball was delicious (tried it at my Mom's house)!!

Angie said...

glad your back! The cheese balls you made are so cute