Thursday, September 17, 2015

Kelley and I got to spend a fun day fishing with Toby and his little guy Talon.  
It was probably the nicest day we have seen up on Strawberry this year...perfectly calm, warm and beautiful all day.
Toby caught the first and only fish. It was strange...the fish would follow our lures up to the boat, but not bite.  I didn't care, I was just glad that Talon got to reel one in.  He was so cute.  He would get a pole, then wing it like he was casting  (I still am amazed that he didn't end up with a pole the water), then he would say "Niiiiiiiiiiiiice" He is really a sweet little guy.









 We tried all the favorite spots without any luck.  It was pretty nice to just sit out in the sun and take in the beautiful day.



 Toby and Michelle moved in next door about two years ago and instantly became good friends. Kelley and Toby are always helping each other out with projects, borrowing  tools, or just shooting the bull over the fence. I had a hard time when Winklers moved away...they were great friends and left a big void when they left. I never dreamed we would be so lucky to get another wonderful family move in next door.  

No comments: