Thursday, September 17, 2015


I somehow got wrangled into couples bunko at our house again this year.  I don't mind it, but I think we should share the joy!  
We were supposed to have it the middle of August but as I sent out an email, there were several who wouldn't be able to come.  
We talked about moving it a week ahead, but I had thought I would be going to Arizona then to help Camille move into their house.  So we decided to go into September.  
I was glad the weather held out and was pretty much perfect that night.  
KC was a dear and helped me hang lights the night before. He is such a great kid, sometimes I wonder where he came from.  He had the lights strung on one side, then when we did the other side, it didn't look the same, so I had him take down the first side and do them over again.  He is the most patient.


It felt pretty easy this year, and I was strangely not stressed out...I just made a little invitation, then assigned everyone to bring part of the dinner.  Then all I had to do was the meat and some rolls.  
It turned out to be a really nice night.  It was Karen's birthday so it was sweet of her to come to bunko. 



 I feel blessed beyond measure to have the great friends in my life.

No comments: