Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Well I've gotten pretty far behind in my journal keeping, but I couldn't let another day go by without giving a shout out to my sweet Emily.  She turns one today!  I can hardly believe it...it seems like yesterday that I was at Camille's waiting for her to make an entrance into this world.  I have to say she has been like a ray of sunshine straight from heaven...a true joy and a blessing to our family. 
She was given the nickname PB at a young age and it has stuck...because she really has been a Perfect Baby!  She slept through the night right away, eats really well and is just pleasant to be with. Her little face lights up when she sees you and she has a smile that will melt your heart. She is always happy to see you and gives you the most amazing snuggles.  I love when she puts her little arms around my neck and lays her head on my shoulder...Really nothing much better than that.
Here's a few pictures from my recent visit...

 Helping me sort my floss.




 This was the funniest thing.  Emily loves to play with Camille's moles.  It's kind of like a silky blankie that baby loves to rub...but it's Camilles moles.  She has been wanting to have them removed but I think this helped her decide.








 She also loves Rose's dog food...yup she heads straight for it every chance she gets and  shoves it in her mouth.  Rose doesn't mind sharing.
Happy Birthday sweet Emily!  What an amazing future you have ahead of you!  I know it's going to be as bright and beautiful as you are!

No comments: