Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from my wonderful trip to Arizona. (I'll have to do this in segments...kind of a lot of pictures)
 This was right after I got there. We went to Peter Piper pizza and the kids had a fun time playing all the games.  You spend about 50 bucks to get to do all the fun things there...then if you play the games well,  you earn tickets that you can trade in for fabulous prizes like these vampire teeth!  Ha!  Oh boy I remember our kids used to love to go to those places.  Only back then it was Chucky Cheese and Show Time Pizza.  It's a racket, but it sure makes the kids happy.
 Olivia has mastered the new bicycle and zips around like a pro.  She even has a bike seat for her Americn Girl doll.  How cute is that!

 Emily is just a little doll.  She is happy and just pleasant to be around. 



 Tickle fest
Camille is such a fun mommy
 We  went to the new Gilbert Temple on Tuesday.  I had wanted to go last time I visited, but they don't rent clothes at this temple.  So I packed mine this time so we could go.  I have to say it was probably one of the most beautiful temples I've been in.  The celestial room was incredible.
We just had a good day at the temple. 
I remember asking my mom what one of her favorite experiences in life was and she said it was when she was in the temple with her girls. (That just brought a wave of emotion thinking about the many wonderful days we spent in the temple together...I miss her so much)  This was when I was younger and the kids were small.  Now I can sure understand what she was saying.  I hope someday to be able to say that too.

 Emily helping me sew. 
 Livvy getting ready for church.  We decided she looks pretty cute in my reading glasses.  (Hope she never has to wear them!)

 Going after the moles again...this made me laugh so hard the first time I saw her do it!

 Olivia is so good with Emily.  She is definitely mother # 2













No comments: