Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Fathers day to my sweetheart.  He is such a great father and husband. Seems like as time goes by, he just becomes more  and more dear to my heart.  Watching him as the father to our kids makes me love him I think about more than anything.  The relationship he has with each of them is pretty extraordinary.  His life revolves around them and I know he would and does do anything he could to see them be happy.
You would think after almost 36 years, I would know just about everything about this guy, but he continues to surprise me about every day.  He has had a very interesting life and he can remember incidents that happened long ago with great detail.  The more I learn about his life, the easier it is to understand  what made him into the man he is today.
I think we have both kind of evolved over our married years to become a part of each other.  He makes me want to be a better person and I hope I compliment him as well.  I know that he makes me very happy and I thank Heavenly Father every day for sending him to find me so we could make a family together.  There really is no greater happiness than the joy of a loving family.



No comments: