Saturday, January 11, 2014

I had been thinking it would be nice to get our family picture taken while we were all together.  We don't have one with Emily in it too.  Candice asked Curtis if he would mind taking our picture and he was sweet to do it.
We met him and Candice at Memory grove and went hunting for a nice spot to take some pictures.
That's really a pretty place up there.  I had never walked around inside before.  He had us stand in a few different places...there is a cool pavilion with big roman looking columns and some neat bridges.  I just snapped a few with my phone in between his shots.
Camille was right in the height of her flu sickness so she didn't last too long.  I felt bad because I know she wanted him to take some of their little family but she just had to sit down.


Curtis took some of Kelley and I standing up on a snowy hill in some trees.  It turned out nice.







t was a fun afternoon...Many thanks to Curtis.  I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out!

No comments: