Tuesday, May 21, 2013

  We went to Katie's house that night after Balboa.  It's a darling little place.   She has fixed it up so cute.  She has a good eye for decorating.  I want her to come home and help me!



She had this idea for a banner to hang over the candy table.  We made it happen.  Turned out cute!


 We went to Rogers Gardens Thursday morning.  It is such a beautiful place...love to look at all the flowers and home and garden decor. It amazes me to see how happy the plants are there.  Regular plants like Coleus and Begonias are like 3 times the size of ours here at home.  We bought a couple of strawberry plants that had huge strawberries growing on them.  Now if I can just fool them into thinking they are still in California.
 Kelley trying to lift the gigantic cement pot
 These turtles and owls made out of rocks were pretty cool...can I have please?



 These hanging begonias were just amazing
 Lemon tree...very pretty...how much room do we have in the back of the car?
Came home with 10 years worth of projects for Kelley in my camera.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Kate has a cute place. I love the fun rock creatures how cute! The flowers are gorgeous too!