Wednesday, November 14, 2012

 Isn't this the sweetest little family!  Sometimes my heart just feels like it's gonna bust it's so filled with love for them.  Well my heart is going to have to grow a little bit more cause there's going to be one more to love!  Yup!  Camille is pregnant!  She told me a while ago that they are expecting in June.  She didn't want me to tell anyone till she was a bit farther along and that's been a challenge.  People probably just think I'm goofy cause I walk around with a big grin on my face.  Can't help it.
I'm so happy for them and for all of us to have another precious soul join our family.
 Just a few pictures of their kiddos Camille sends me to keep me going...
They do make some cute kids...I think they should  have at least a half dozen








And a few of my favorite pictures from their last visit...


Can't wait to spend a week with them!  Leaving tomorrow for Arizona!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Such great news! Congrats grandma that will be so fun to have another one. Such cute kids glad you get to go be with them. Have fun!