Tuesday, July 31, 2012


Sam slept the whole night after the accident and woke up happy as a clam.  I couldn't really believe it.  I'm so grateful for the Priesthood and the power and comfort a blessing holds.
We wanted to keep Sam out of the sun and sand so we went shopping at Fashion Island.






 Grampa teasing Liv...Its been an on-going contest ever since she came to our house of who could scare each other better.  Kelley and KC are always hiding behind doors or creeping up on Liv and I so we decided we would get them back.  We would go to elaborate means and long periods of waiting in strange places for just the right moment to jump out and scare them.  They didn't scare easy...at least they tried to act like they knew we were there all the time.  I think we got KC good a few times!  It doesn't take much to scare me...Kelley can be standing right next to me then suddenly grab at me  with a BAAAA! and I will go through the roof.  I may be a little jumpy these days.



No comments: