Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tuesday morning, Teina called and said her and Julie were coming for a visit.
It was so great to see them! I haven't seen Julie for a long time and haven't seen her little girl Sophie since she was a baby.
Oh my goodness, she is such a doll! She seriously has the prettiest little face you have ever seen!
They dropped Savanah off at her special school in north Salt Lake on the way and had a few hours till they needed to pick her up.
Sadie is in school all day now...I can't believe she is that old!


They are so sweet and thoughtful and brought nice things for everyone.
Cute outfits and diapers for Sam and a fun play dough set for Liv.
Olivia and Sophie had fun playing together and we all had a good time visiting.
Julie is a really talented photographer...she has always taken the cutest pictures of her kids...really professional.
She brought her camera and took some great shots of Sam. She knows how to set him up really cute. He was so smiley... I can't wait to see how they turned out!
Julie has some real tough challenges in her life with her autistic daughter, but is always cheerful and positive. She is a great example to me...I sure do love and admire her.




1 comment:

Angie said...

I miss Julie! I cant believe how adorable Sophie is! I am so glad she was able to come and visit. She is pretty amazing.