Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"BEE MINE"

Olivia's Valentine ... immediately named Myra... of course.

Maybe a little too much love?
Sweet thoughtful friends brought surprises for everyone ...even some tart cherry juice ...to help me sleep better! (Stacey and Rick, how lucky we are to have such great friends!)
Tinkerbell! So cute!Candice wrote Kelley and I the sweetest card...made my day!Angie brought me this cute Valentine plate along with some peanut m&m's (my favorite) for a prize drawing on her blog. How sweet is she? We took Olivia to McDonalds for lunch...sharing her drink with Myra.

Leslie sent mom a real nice Valentines Day card. She sent one for Kelley and I too. She is always so thoughtful like that!Monday afternoon the fed-ex guy delivered these beautiful tulips for Camille from Kellen...Camille loves tulips!A few minutes later, Megan S. came to the door with a dozen georgeous red roses for me from Kelley. What a wonderful surprise!Kelley has been helping Todd with a side job after work so he didn't get home till about 8:00. Even after working hard all day long, and I know he is absolutely beat, he comes home cheerful.
He got me the new men's tabernacle choir cd and this book I have been wanting by President Uchtdorf. He knows what I like!
He also gave me the sweetest card. He is so good to me. Im a lucky girl to have such a special man.
I thought it was sweet when I went in to get mom up that morning, she was laying on her side looking at daddy's picture. She had turned his picture sideways so it looked like he was on his side looking back at her. She said she was just laying there talking to her sweetheart.
I don't have any doubt that she was doing just that.

1 comment:

Angie said...

That bee is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Just when I didn't think it was possible to make anything cuter.... I am glad you had such a great valentine's day! love ya