Saturday, February 12, 2011

A few things from this week...
I don't know what it is, but Sam gets this mischevious little twinkle in his eye and cutest smile when ever grampa holds him.
After fussing for hours, he will settle right down and start smiling when Kelley gets home.











Cute froggy towel from Holly
This was one of the cute shirts Kim gave him...he loves it!



The latest addition to the zoo...wiener dog...Olivia is so obcessed with dogs, I figured this might be a good choice....It was pretty wierd looking till I got all the parts sewed on... hence his nickname...torpedo dog.



Mom likes to hold Sam...sometimes I think she forgets she is holding him and he ends up sliding down onto the side of the chair. It's so funny though cause he doesn't seem to mind one bit... Just lays there peacefully staring at her no matter what position he is in.

This is what happens when grampa is left in charge for the evening.



Camille and I decided to try making some of these baby legs she had seen at a boutique. They turned out pretty cute!







The time is going by way too fast while Camille, Liv and Sam are here. We haven't really done anything too exciting...just enjoying the everyday kind of things together.

1 comment:

lessdirtydirt said...

Yay I love all the fun pictures. Its been so great having them here I never want it to end.