Thursday, July 8, 2010

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.....
I was out picking more raspberries and these thoughts filled my head;
Our Sunday school lesson was from the book of Psalms and this was the title. Josh told a story about how his little boy had seen a picture of the resurrected Jesus up in the air surrounded by angels. His little two year old said "Wow! Jesus can fly!"
He said this comment really described the lesson as his son recognizes just how cool Jesus is and praises him!
I think sometimes we take for granted or just fail to recognize just how cool Jesus is. Everything that surrounds us and our very own selves, are created by His hand.
Our world is so amazing! Isn't it just an evidence of His great love for us as you look around and see the beauty and wonder of His world.
It never ceases to amaze me when I see how perfectly everything works! From watching the blossoms in the garden grow into a yummy yellow squash, to the miracle of the conception and birth of a new baby. Everything about it is so complicated and intricate....I mean when you think about it...it's just a miracle that it works out right!
Our own bodies are so amazing! I was thinking as I ran this morning how great it is that we sweat to cool us down...He really thought of everything! And the power in our bodies to heal is nothing less than miraculous! I could really go on and on and on! And to those who say they believe that all of this came about by chance...really???? are you kiddiing me?
Anyway, I give ALL PRAISE and thanks to HIM and hope to never be found ungrateful for all He has given me.

Here's your cute little eggplant Candice! When we were out there looking at it on Sunday I didn't even notice it had a little eggplant on it!

I'm grateful for her... she called me yesterday ..."Grandma I love my elephant and my flamingo! and Toy Story crayons! You're the best grandma...I love you! "
Another evidence of God's love for us...that he has given us family to love us and to be loved.
Those are the true necessities of life.




No comments: