Wednesday, September 16, 2009


So we weren't kidding about "operation crazy neighbor." Candice came over after work and we were just sitting around talking when we saw a carload of Mexicans drive up to Larsen's house, then a realtor pulled up behind them. Candice put on K.C.'s ear flap winter hat and went out in the front yard and started dancing around and doing jumping jacks. The people looked at her kind of strangely, shook their heads and went in the house. I thought I was going to wet my pants.

We got a letter from K.C. today with some pictures too. He sounds really good. Still pulling faces for mom. Thanks, I wouldn't want him to be any other way! How cute is he!!! I can't believe he will be leaving for Russia in just two weeks. I hope the time keeps flying by like it has been. So grateful for kind friends and family and the support they have given to him! It means so much to all of us.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay leave it to Chewy to get the job done! I hope you can fight everyone off its hard to lose good neighbors:( I am glad the boy is doing so well he looks great. I love the faces:)

ScHnEiToWn said...

Keep up the crazy neighbor stuff cause how sad for the Larsen's to have to move away!! THey are such good people. Love your blog Paula it always makes me smile!!

kat said...

He looks like such a Man! Feels like eternity since we've seen him! only 22 months left!