Saturday, July 18, 2009




Olivia helping me plant flowers.


She has been my sweet little shadow these past few weeks. Everything I do she wants to help me. She is pretty good at picking raspberries. We learned which ones are ripe . She pulls the raspberry off, red or green, then asks me "Is this one ready grama? If it was ready she would throw it in the bucket and sing "It's ready...ready to party! I don't know...maybe something from Dora or her wild neighbors in Arizona. If it wasn't ripe she would feed it to Lizzy. Poor Lizzy.


Keelee came over with Jamie's kids cause Jamie was at girls camp. She has twin boys and another boy who is about 6. They are really active! Keelee is so cute with them though. I hope some day she will have a few of her own. She will be a great mom! After tearing around in the backyard for a while, they were ready for a good rest.










We decided that this may be the way they hug in Russia.































We went out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill to celebrate Kate's birthday. I was too slow on the picture taking so I missed this guy singing to her. Absolutly amazing voice. What's he doing working at Macaroni Grill???













Then they gave her a yummy apple dessert and this pretty flower. Cheeeeeeese





We got home and buckled down getting the food ready for Sunday. If you can call this buckeling down.








































Lovely meat and cheese trays! I don't know what I would have done without my girls help this week. They truly carried me through it by making me laugh! I so enjoyed our time together.


2 comments:

Angie said...

At least you have a cute little shadow:) I bet it has been nice having them there. I am sad I missed all the fun but without a job you can only do so much:( love ya!

kat said...

Lotta meat and cheese! I miss you mom and I miss Liv following you around picking wazbewwies! Be strong mom, I will see you on Friday!!! xoxo