Wednesday, August 10, 2016


I was so glad to get back home to spend the last few days with Camille's family before we left for California. This was a little backpack I got for Emily a while ago.  Liv and Sam were getting new back packs for school so I thought she should have one too! 


Candice and I taught Emily the technique of hucking the old squash over the fence.  She has a pretty good arm!  She thought it was hilarious!




Emily was a big helper in the yard.  She did a great job of dead heading the marigolds! I thought she would pull the whole plant out, but she knew just how to snap them right off! 

We spent a fun afternoon painting and gluing and creating.  Love doing stuff like this with the kiddos


Visited the Taylorsville pool a couple of times while they were here.  Olivia is the bravest!










No comments: