Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I had  the best time with Camille's family in June.  I went to Arizona to be with her while Kellen was out of town for work.  She has been quite sick with this pregnancy  (oh my goodness I don't think I've said anything about her being pregnant yet! She is due the middle of December and we are all so thrilled!)
Anyway, she's had some pretty rough days with morning sickness and just being overall tired.  She sent me a text that said "I suck at being a mom right now...please come save my children " so I did. 
We had a lovely time






 It was pretty dang hot there!  So we cooled off in the high school pool.  I think everybody in town must have had the same idea!      



This was definitely the highlight of the trip for me...possibly the highlight of the year!  I was able to go with Camille to her dr.s appointment and we got to see her baby moving around ( and I swear I saw him waving at me!)  Camille has a feeling it's a boy (we couldn't tell from the ultrasound) and the dr. kind of hinted he thought it was too, but would't come out and say it.
It was just the most amazing thing to see!  I haven't been able to share these moments with Camille before with her being so far away so this was extra special to me! I can't wait to meet # 4!



I was so glad to be able to be there for Emily's third birthday!  We took her to Build a Bear for birthday surprise.  (ha ha that's the grapes wrapper she's wearing for her crown)


I wish I could make the dang video work...she was so cute!  She had a hard time picking which animal to do but ended up with kitty.  It was so soft and had roller skates so that was the clencher.  The people there are really sweet and made her feel like she was really bringing her kitty to life as she put the special heart inside.

That night we had a little party for her.  Camille's neighbor brought over this darling cake she had make for her.  (she is like 14 years old!  She loves to bake though and is quite talented!)




Brittney's family came over which makes a party in itself! Their bunch is a lot of fun!  





She is so sweet and grateful for everything and acts excited and happy even if she doesn't know what it is!  Ha!  She is kind of a special one.



This is kitty in all her glory...skates, dress and hair bow of course.




Kellen has finished their back yard real nice.  We enjoyed one afternoon on the trampoline, with  squirt guns and slip and slide back there.  










We had a nail painting party the night before I left.  Liv taught us how to make strawberries.  I got several compliments on my nails on the way home!
Knowing they would be coming to Utah in a few weeks made it a little less painful to say goodbye.


No comments: