Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I haven't posted any pictures of my little sweethearts for a while...they are growing and changing so much, I feel like I am missing out on their lives.  Emily is learning new things every day and I'm so grateful that Camille sends me pictures so I can keep up a little bit.

 Livy is such a good big sister...she's a great help to Camille



                                         Sam is potty trained! Hurray for him and for mom!



 I sent the kids some Valentines but it looks like Camille is having more fun with Sam's super-hero mask and cape.
 Isn't she a dolly?  She has been such a good baby for Camille (pb)  She does have ear infections though...Camille said today they are getting tubes put in her ears too. boooo I hate to see her go through that.

 Emily and Rose are best friends...I can't imagine why
 Olivia is doing well at school.  I can't believe she is almost through second grade!
 Love and miss them all so much!
 Candice and I have been scheming and planning a trip to visit them...counting the days!

No comments: