Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've been thinking the past few days about some great blessings I have in my life....sometimes I get to feeling down...mostly from watching mom struggle, but then something will happen to put things in perspective and I realize that we are very blessed and I should only be giving thanks for the many tender mercies in my life. I will list just a few... The fact that mother is not in any pain. Many good friends who surround us and lift us up with love and support. Knowledge of what is waiting for mom and the rest of us on the other side of the veil. Amazing family...always there for me! My sisters... their love and support...love them! The sweet ladies from hospice... truly angels! An amazing husband who I love more every day. The opportunity I have to spend this time with my mom and the things she is teaching me about patience, faith and love and enduring to the end.

1 comment:

Angie said...

how sweet I love this post! Hang in there and know your amazing.