Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Had such a fun day yesterday! My sisters all came down and spent the day.

Mom was so excited to see everyone

Leslie came down with Alan and Frankie. They were both going to see the doctor that had worked on their shoulders at TOSH. They dropped Leslie off about 10:00. Wouldn't you know it, we had a big snow storm that morning so it made the driving pretty rough. Brenda and Teina got there about 10: 30.

We had a nice time visiting and mom was sure glad to see everyone.

We got to reminiscing after reading Lisa's blog. She has a great memory and a really sweet way of expressing herself. She had written a post about Grandma's house that really pulled at all of our heart strings. So Sweet. She talked about walking through Grandma's house one last time while she was still living there and all the memories she had of good times with Grandma and Grampa and all the different rooms in their house. I guess we all have our own memories of growing up in that house...the different rooms and cubby holes and fun times we had there with family and friends. It got all of us thinking. Thanks for that Lisa.

We had a little birthday party (for me!) and had some lunch. Teina had even made me a birthday cake! By this time Alan was back to pick up Leslie.

Leslie had brought a bunch more of moms clothes and things and an electric heater that will help out in the bathroom when she is showering.

It was good to be able to talk to them about how things are going with mom. They are all willing to help me out and I know I can call on them when I need them.

I'm sure grateful for my sisters!



1 comment:

Angie said...

glad you all had a fun time! Lisa does have a way of writing. Mark does too they should both write a book!