Monday, September 20, 2010

Things that made me smile this weekend...

Family





Time spent at the Temple



Got YW birthday gifts done




Ha Ha...happy yellow squash!

Flowers from my sweet husband ...so good to me



Breath taking colors on drive up to Strawberry



Hot air balloons


Beautiful warm day and calm water
Caught a fish...a big one!





Kelley's fish...really big! We had to get out the measuring tape on this one!

The lure got caught in the net and I thought he was a gonner, but after a few seconds, he snapped out of it and swam away...whew!


Candice and Aaron dressed like gangsters for Megan's birthday party...pretty cute together
I was feeling a bit sad...got a call from Roger L. asking me to come in and see the bishop Sunday...they were making some changes. I didn't really feel like I was ready to be done with Young Women yet...so I was excited when Kelley said Jenny had asked for me to be her first counselor instead of her advisor. Hurray! I love serving with the Young Women!
Without a doubt...very blessed


2 comments:

kat said...

How great was your weekend mom?! Dad is so cute to get flowers for you...I hope to get flowers from a boy someday! Ha...I'm lame! Those 'pish' videos are a little depressing...not gonna lie, sorry! Candice and Aaron are the cutest gangsters I've ever seen...THEY make me smile :)

Angie said...

You did have a great weekend! I think it will be a very sad day when you are released from YW. I love the fall with all the leaves changing and the cooler weather!