Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm a Pirate

Olivia went to her first day of Pre-school tuesday. Can she get any cuter in her little school dress and pink back pack? I don't think so!
She called me when she got home to tell me all about it.
It was also Kellen's birthday! Happy Happy day to You!
We sure love you and appreciate what a good husband you are to Camille and great daddy you are to Olivia! I watch when you are playing with Liv and she just adores you. Thanks too for working so hard to get through school..only a couple of months left! You are the man!
A while later she called me again..."thanks for the parrot grandma...

...now I'm a pirate!

Oh and I found these at Walmart today...I can't help it, they make me happy!
Ran into Peggy H. there too. Her and her grandson were bouncing big balls down the isle. I'm not going to lie, I was super jealous.
But then I thought... 'I'm pretty lucky to have a daughter who will really make an effort to keep me involved in her family's life!'
She always calls me and sends me pictures of what Olivia is doing or saying, she will ask my advice on things, and make me feel like she still needs me a little bit, even though I know she can handle everything just fine on her own. Anyway, I really appreciate her letting me feel the joys of grandma hood even though they are so far away.



2 comments:

Holly said...

Cute little Olivia! Jeffrey started preschool two weeks ago and he loves it! I always remember you liking candy corn!!

Angie said...

I heart candy corn! Olivia is getting so big! That parrot is too cute:)