Sunday, October 18, 2009

That's exactly how I feel about you going home too.

Flowers to welcome me home from my sweetie

I spent the past few days at moms.
We had a good visit. Mom seemed really good. We talked about everything and ate spaghetti squash and enjoyed the beautiful day.
I cleaned her basement! That felt good!
These are some pictures of the past few days. Kind of random and mixed up , but you get the idea...savoring the joy of every minute left with Camille and Olivia before they leave for home.


Getting some serious flapping in...even Olivia is getting pretty good at it!



We went to the park on Thursday. It was a nice warm day and the swinging was good.









There weren't any other kids there to play with so Grandma gets to play!


Then a couple of kids came with their mom. Olivia was really excited for "friends" to play with. The little girl was probaby a couple of years older than her and seemed annoyed that Liv wanted to play with her. She said she couldn't play anymore because she was going to see her psychiatirst. what? seriously.


Her little brother was a little friendlier, but they had a parting of ways when both of them wanted the blue swing. Take turns? I don't think so. He went crying to him mom that Olivia was being mean to him. She is quite brutal.


When he went over to tell his mom, Olivia ran after him saying "don't leave friend!"

I had my first feelings of wanting to take Olivia away to some remote uninhabited area where there are no other children that can hurt her or make her feel sad.



We went to Cafe Rio for lunch before Camille left on friday. We ran into Candice's boss and co-workers there. La Bertha is real. Just how I pictured her.




Good bye hugs













One last dance in Cafe Rio



Hurry back!


4 comments:

stacey said...

don't know how you do it. It must make your heart ache each time she leaves! How lucky you are to have such sweet girls and of course the giant of an elder serving across the world. Hugs your way! this empty nester thing....don't like it! Not one bit!

kat said...

I hate goodbyes!

Angie said...

I hate goodbyes too! Cant we just all live in the same neighborhood?

Camille said...

I'll get you for putting that picture on here! So many cute pictureS. We miss you so much it hurts. Xoxo