Monday, August 24, 2009

Whew...



Well I am glad that week is behind me. It was actually a good week, except for the repercussions of the stupid hacker on my life. After I talked to Katie and Candice and realized what was happening ( that the email had been sent to all the people on my contact list) I started getting calls and visits from people that had received this email and were concerned about me. The stupid hacker corrupted my computer with a virus, so I wasn't able to even reply to any of these people and tell them it wasn't me who had sent it. I have to say that I have a lot of wonderful people in my life though that would take the time to come over here or call me to see if I was ok. I'm sure grateful for them.

Bishop suggested that I call Mark and see if he had heard of this going around or had any advice of what to do. I did and he was super helpful. He got me an anti virus thing from his work to run on the computer that will protect it from happening again. He also checked with his FBI friend and found out that this is a scam from some people in Nigeria that has been going around...nothing new, I was just the lucky one to be selected.

Anyway I had Brian come over the other night and try to clean up the computer. Still couldn't get a new password to work, so I just gave up and made a new account.( I mean Candice helped me make a new account! Thanks again Candice!) I am super paranoid right now! I had a a week of extreme anxiety thinking about all the people who had got this email and wondering if they were responding to it. Wow, technology can be so wonderful and so distructive too.

Anyway...on to the really great part of this day...it also was my wedding anniversary. 31 years! I woke up to a beautiful boquet of flowers and some sweet cards from Kelley. Then when he got home from work and consoled me about the computer problems ( I was seriously freaking out...donkey on the edge..) he said he wanted to take me shopping for some new clothes. So we went to the mall and I found some nice things. After we went to dinner with the Mark and Kim...it's their anniversary on the same day! We went to PF Changs and had a real nice time.

I am so lucky to have found a wonderful man lilke Kelley to spend my life and my forever with. He is so good to me! He is always concerned about me and my happiness. Would do anything for me. He is a great listener, (even if he is making faces at me while I am talking), and will always try to fix whatever is wrong or help who ever needs help. He has a very calming effect on me and I know everything will be ok with him by my side. I love how he does sweet things to surprise me or just brighten my day. I love his funny stories and texts and how he can always make me laugh. I love the way he looks at me and I know he really loves me with all of his heart. I love how he is with our kids. There is a special bond and relationship there with each one of them, and I know he would give his life for any one of them. There is nothing that makes me happier than to feel the love that our family shares with each other. K.C asked us in his last letter if we would tell how we felt about being an eternal family. Well that pretty much sums it up. It is the greatest gift that I could ever receive... really, aside from my testimony, the only thing that matters; to be able to spend eternity with my family... I'm so grateful for that knowledge and for the Savior who loved us enough to make it all possible.

I don't know what I ever did to deserve Kelley, but I'm sure glad he found me and was inspired to know that I was going to be his wife! Otherwise he might have given up on me...I was not easy! All my love to you! Looking forward to the next 31- through eternity with you!

3 comments:

kat said...

Hands down best blog ever. You are one lucky lady and he is one lucky man! And, best of all, I get you both for eternity! Suckas!!! Best parents ever. I love you

Angie said...

I loved your post! You and Kelley are such great people and deserve the best! I am glad that you were able to get someone to help with the computer issues for now. Im glad you had a great anniversary:)love ya!

lessdirtydirt said...

Ah hell mom you're too cute. We are all so lucky.