Tuesday, March 24, 2009

That's what bunnies do...















I got out all my easter bunnies and spring decorations. They are not nearly as plentiful as my snowman friends, but there are quite a few.

When Candice came over the other night, she said "ummmmmm .....there's a lot of bunnies here."


She looked a little bit afraid.






Im not sure how I got so many. They must be multiplying when I put them away in their boxes till next spring.









I wish I could say this was all of them.

ok. I might have a little problem.

5 comments:

Angie said...

How cute! I love the bunnies and you do have alot of them :) Maybe you should pack them alone this year when you put them away!

kat said...

Oh geez mom...you do love bunnies, but I could think of worse addictions. Hopefully I'll get to come home for Easter so I can enjoy them. I miss you...and your bunnies. You forgot to take a pic of the ones in your pants!?

lessdirtydirt said...

I think most of the bunnies reside in moms pants.

Camille said...

I can't wait to see all your bunnies LIVE! Not the ones in your pants, of course.

kat said...

According to Candy Ass we're emptying mom's pants, but I have a feeling they'll be full again by Thursday at 8:54, since I arrive at 8:53.