Monday, March 9, 2009

Red Panda







Kelley came home friday afternoon with tickets to the Jazz game. Mark had hurt his back so he wasn't able to go. He has a good friend that is a big wig for KSL that always gets him these amazing tickets , and Mark has been very generous to share with us. So we were excited to go. When we were getting ready though, I started feeling really wierd. It was like my equlibrium was off or something cause I kept losing my balance. I didn't say anything till we got up there though and were going to go over to gateway and walk around till the game started. I felt like I needed to sit down, So we went in early and had some great people watching time. Very Interesting! It was great for me to have some time to sit and talk and laugh with Kelley. We haven't been on a real "date" for quite some time.
Our seats were amazing...fifth row, right behind Denvers team. It was fun to be able to see them all up close and hear some of what they were saying. The Jazz started out playing really bad! They got as far behind as 19 points and we thought it was just going to be a blow out. Then at the end of the second quarter they started to turn things around and ended up winning the game. It was pretty exciting, but I think what I liked most about the game was the half time entertainment. They had this japenese girl on this really tall unicycle balancing bowls on her head. She would place them carefully on her foot, then kick them up and they all landed nicely on her head. I think at one point, she had 8 bowls laid out on her leg, then she flipped them up in the air and they all landed in a stack on her head. I tried to take a picture of her with my phone but it is hard to tell what she is doing. Anyway it was very amazing. It was a fun night. Thanks again Mark!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Mom, I love your stories! I'm glad you got to go on a date with Dad. It's nice to have hook ups too! Love you so much!

Angie said...

That is no fun to feel like that I am glad you were able to just sit and talk. That is my mom's favorite thing and she rarely gets to talk to my dad. Sounds like a fun game, I went to a show similar to that with people balancing chairs and people. I would never be able to do that stuff. thanks for always commenting on my blog:) love you

kat said...

you guys never get to go on dates because you always take care of your kids. Even on Valentines day, i know you guys didn't ever want to go out cause i didn't have a date! I love you!