Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to my wonderful son.  Wow!  My baby is 22!  Can't begin to tell how much joy he brings to our family!
Feel so blessed to have him for my son
Some pictures over the years...in no particular order.  Ahhhh made me smile to remember when...

He's always willing to help out with what ever needs to be done
He got his new car...learning to drive a stick and his first few days with the car ( what an adventure!)...that's something he'll remember!

He has been adored and loved by his sisters since the day he came into this world

So cute with Camille's kids...he'll be a good dad some day
Love to listen to him play the piano


He's got great friends...I'd be proud to have any of them for my own son

KC and Kelley are the best of friends and just enjoy spending time together...fishing, working, serving or just hanging around...lots of love and respect between those two.







KC on his way to the temple...so glad that he loves the gospel and lives it every day.


























Wasn't he the cutest little boy?  Katie was pretty much second mom to him.
The time I've had with KC since he got home from his mission has been priceless to me. 
Happy Birthday  KC!  Love you so much!

1 comment:

Angie said...

he is a great guy! lucky to have him as a cousin. Happy Birthday KC