Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sunday after church, we decided to take some flowers up to the cemetery in Logan.  
The Peonies were just starting to bloom and pretty incredible! Usually they have come and gone by memorial day but this year they timed it just right!   



.  
I picked a bunch and a few other iris and made some arrangements.  Gosh playing with the flowers sure makes me happy!

 When we got to Providence, I just couldn't stand it and told Kelley to drive by mum and daddy's place.  I always hope that maybe now things will be better, but it wasn't.  It was much worse.  I get an awful feeling when I see what's become of their place.  So much regret for not pursuing buying it ourselves.  It was in shambles.  No care whatsoever for the yard, everything overgrown with weeds and the lawns were dead.  I think what made me even sadder was driving through Providence and seeing all of mum and daddy's friends yards looking beautiful, like they did when their friends were alive, obviously bought by someone who cares or a family member.  Makes me want to go punch Boyd in the face.  That's all I have to say about that. ( I liked KC's suggestion of not going there anymore, and looking at old pictures and remembering it the way it used to be.)  He's such a tender one and understands my heart.   

 Looked like my sisters had already been there.

 Driving through the canyon was a treat.  Everything was so green and beautiful.  This area of "dry lake" with the cows and farm looks like something you'd see on a postcard. 

No comments: