Sunday, May 20, 2018

I am grateful to Leslie for taking all of these pictures!  Seriously, if she hadn't, I wouldn't have any pictures of the reception at our house at all!  I was talking to people all night, and I am pretty much the designated picture taker, so it just didn't happen.
Leslie and Alan came down early to help get things ready and I was so grateful for their help!  




   Kelley surprised KC and Jackie with this beautiful piece right before the reception started.  He's kind of sweet and tender like that.

 Sam got a real kick out of the photo booth props!  He's such a character!





It was so great to see so many friends and family that night!  So grateful for the support and love we've been shown!  We have sure been blessed by having these special people in our lives!
















No comments: