Thursday, December 19, 2013

I got a special treat on Monday.  A while ago, Candice surprised me with tickets for our family to go to The Forgotten Carols.  How thoughtful is that? 
I love this program and have been wanting to go so I was real excited...these two were excited  too!

 This year was kind of special because Michael McClain's son and wife were in the program too.  His son has a pretty amazing voice. I love the part after the show when Michael sits and sings with the audience and gets us all singing too.  I can't sing "we will be together forever someday" without  bawling.  Then I liked how he ended with us all singing and then humming silent night.  Very special feeling in that room.
That's pretty much the best gift anyone could give.  Thanks Candice

 Thought I'd take a picture of my tree...turned out kinda cute
A few weeks ago, Stacey brought over this little wooden horse that had belonged to Shawn when he was a little boy.  It didn't look like this though.  It was missing a leg and was stained a dark brown....no mane or eyes.  I think Kelley did a great job getting it back into shape.  I hope little Eva enjoys.

No comments: