Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thursday was one of those nice warm days you get before a storm comes in. 
It was so nice we decided to make a fire and cook hot dogs.



 Smores with giant marshmallows...almost more than Liv could handle...but she gobbled it up.

 Wish my camera would take a picture of what I saw laying on the trampoline gazing into the sky....a few bright stars peeking in and out of the clouds as they scooted by.  Sam was laying next to me just  staring up into the sky.  ( we had been playing steam roller just before...Camille had taught him how earlier, so he just came and plopped himself right down on me and said "ROLL!")   As we lay there, I felt very much at peace and thought just for that moment,  that all was right with the world.


1 comment:

Angie said...

how fun to have a cookout in your own backyard! I am sure it was a blissful week having the family there.