Monday, October 22, 2012

 After Liv's birthday party, we had Sara take a picture of our family ...turned out nice!

 The rest of the day flew by, just playing with the kids.


It was sure nice to have Katie with us for the weekend. 
She loves Liv and Sam so much...best Auntie ever
 

 We went out to dinner at La Frontera...good stuff
 Liv and I showing off our pretty nails...thanks to her new polish!
Woke up to this Sunday morning....cutest little guy!  He was watching cartoons and laughing right  out loud at them.  A sight I wish I could put in a box and be able to pull it out when I am missing them so much.  It broke my heart to have send them on their way home to Arizona.  I had them drop me off at church on their way.  Had a small melt down in the parking lot.  Not cool.

1 comment:

Angie said...

glad you had so much fun with all your family around how fun!