Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Saturday was a great day.  We got up early and met Candice at the farmers market.  Bought a basket of apples from the "Braegger"  stand.  It's always fun to chat with them and re-connect with those Braegger cousins from Willard.
My computer is really giving me fits right now and does not want to upload my pictures.  it's saying something about my Picasa photo album being full...imagine that!  So I'll have to work on that.
Anyway, while we were driving up to the farmers market, we were listening to conference.  President Monson was speaking and made the announcement that  young men would be able to serve missions at the age of 18 and women at 19 now!  Wow.  That is huge!  and such a  wonderful change. 
Conference was so good and it was wonderful to have the family there to watch it together.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love the pinecone store oh my goodness! I would love to go down there sometime. How fun!