Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh boy, I'm so far behind I don't know where to start.  Camille's sweet little family came to visit last week so I have a ton of wonderful memories and pictures. 
I'll just start at the very beginning... a very good place to start...(Liv is learning that song in her music class and she sang it to me and we sang it together lots of times...Sound of Music is my  favorite!)
Anyway...We have been anticipating this visit  for months.  Olivia had her fall break at school and Kellen was able to get some time off work too so this was the perfect time to come to Utah.
We had taken the old swing set apart for the Luau and I wanted the kids to have something fun to do, so I started looking for a trampoline. (our old one met it's untimely demise when Kelley backed the trailer into it...bent it to smithereens!) 
I came across one on KSL that was brand new.  It was funny, the lady that was selling it said her husband had gone out and bought this trampoline for their son...only problem, he is only 6 months old.  She said she didn't want to store it till he was old enough to use it.  Ha ha.   Kelley and I drove up to Ogden Friday morning to pick it up.  I was tickled to get it. 
Camille, Kellen and the kids got here about 3. Getting big hugs from those kids is about the best thing ever.
Olivia wanted to see the chickens right away...

 Sam and Liv went in the coop to see if there were any eggs.  Olivia picked them up carefully  and put them in the basket.  Sam ...not so much.   For as calm and gentle and timid as Olivia was...Sam is the complete opposite.  He is all boy.  Rambunctious, into everything like a little whirl wind, and he likes to scream.  Ha!  But he is so  darn cute and sweet and lovable, I can't get enough of him.
 
 


Then I told them about the trampoline.  We all worked on getting it put together.



I had forgot how fun it is! 

 Sam was excited to feed the fish...his favorite  new thing to say..."just one more"  as he holds up his little finger.  Then grampa lets him throw another hand full of fish food.






1 comment:

Angie said...

I put my last comment on the wrong post sorry! That is cool that you buy from the Braegger stand how fun. I am so glad you were able to have such a fun time with the kids. I love trampolines!!