Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy  Happy Birthday to my sweet Candice!
Candice is one of those people who is just very easy to love.
Here are just a few reasons why I'm really glad she's mine...

 She likes to bake with me
 She is fiercely dedicated to her family and would do anything for any one of us.
 She makes me smile  ( and is a fine flapper!)
Beautiful...inside and out!

 She is a loved by all who know her ...a great  friend and listener!
 She has a style all her own and isn't afraid to show it! 
She can be wearing something she found at the DI from 1975 and it will look great on her!
 (I love that she likes to shop at thrift stores and would never dream of spending more than 5 dollars for an outfit! ...A bargain shopper like her momma!)

 I love her tender heart and the fact that she won't give me a wet willie or put things in my hair when her sisters tell her to.
 She has a very close relationship with each of her siblings



 She loves her grandmas and has had a sweet relationship with both of them


 She makes whatever we do together funner.

 She is not afraid of hard work and is always trying to improve herself
 One of the most compassionate people I know

Loves her grampa

 She is FUNNY!!!!!  and clever and witty...She should be writing books....seriously.
 Candice is so cute with Olivia and Sam and has the sweetest relationship with Liv.  She will be a wonderful mommy someday!   That's right Candice!  a mommy!






 I love when she comes over and heads straight for Kelley to get a big hug.  That makes everything ok.   They have a  rare and special relationship. 

She always makes time to hang out with  her family and makes that a high priority...I love that about her! 



Candice is pretty independent, but still makes me feel like she needs me as her mommy.  I like that.

My Birthday wish for you Candice is a year of happiness...growth,  love and peace.
Love you to infinity and beyond! 


3 comments:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

What great insights from a very insightful Mom! I so love seeing the way your family digs each other!

lessdirtydirt said...

THANK YOU MOM!! This was very sweet. I'm so glad you're mine. I love you.

kat said...

Sometimes I love you so much I want to lick your face apparently :) must have been drunk...I don't quite remember this, but I will probably do it again!