Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Can't really believe it's been two years since we said goodbye and I got this one last hug.

That was a rough day...but a pretty wonderful one too.

The things KC has experienced and seen, done and learned in the past two years are priceless. As our family has watched, waited, wrote to, prayed for, supported, and loved him, we have also been blessed in countless ways....that's pretty much a whole other story.

I've been looking back over his emails and pictures he sent us and it's pretty amazing to see how much he has grown (Physically and spiritually)

Sunday, Kelley brought home a letter that KC's mission president had sent to Bishop Burns. He wanted me to read it out loud to everyone, but as soon as I started reading, the tears started flowing. So I handed it over to Candice and she read it to us. It was the nicest letter I think I've ever heard.

I don't think there is anything that brings more joy and peace to a parent, than to see your children trying to live their lives in a way that pleases the Lord.
He flys in this friday night (aug 5) ...can't wait to see that amazing smile and get another one of his big strong hugs!
If anyone would like to celebrate with us in welcoming home Elder Jensen, please join us at the airport at 10:30!




2 comments:

ScHnEiToWn said...

Yeah I bet you guys are soooo excited!

stacey said...

soooo excited for you guys...and for us. Can't wait to see in person this spiritual giant that he has become! Too bad the singles ward will get him!