Thursday, January 1, 2009

favorite things





Katie did something really special for us for Christmas this year.










She made Kelley and I each a book called "101 things we love about Mom..Dad"
I think all the family had gotten together at Thanksgiving and worked on this. There was lots of great pictures and 101 of the nicest things (and the funniest things) they could ever say. Kelley and I took turns reading a line from our books, bawling through most of it and laughing at the rest.
I think thats the nicest compliment I could ever get... to know that my famiy loves and respects me as their mom and just likes me as a person. Thanks Katie.. (Camille, Candice and K.C.) what a thoughtful gift! We will treasure them.



4 comments:

lessdirtydirt said...

Kate did such a good job. Best part of christmas was listening to you and dad read them out loud.

Angie said...

That is so sweet! I should do something like that for my parents. Maybe if I start now I can have it done by this christmas:) Happy New Year!

Camille said...

I had so much fun thinking of all the things I love about you guys!

Love you!

Angie said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day. It was fun to talk to you. Thanks for being a special aunt:)