Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Pictures from Sunday plus my adorable grandchildren...
 
 Kelley let the chickens out when we got home from church.  It's so funny to watch them follow him around where ever he goes...like he is their mother hen!
 
 
Chris, Maggie and Andrew were in town for the funeral so we had them over for dinner.  Wish they lived closer so we could get together more often.  Sure do love these guys!













 These are some pictures of my cutie patooties that Camille sent me....
 Sam has all the sudden changed from a toddler to little boy. 
He was really giving Camille fits while Kellen was gone for a week to Germany. Wish so much I was closer so I could help her out in times like these.

 So glad Katie can get over there pretty often.  She adores those kids and love her so much!


 Liv has mastered the skip it.  She sent me a darling video of her doing all kinds of tricks while she is doing the skip it!  oooooooo just want to squeeze her!

 And this is a very early photo of my new grand daughter.  Isn't she beautiful?  Ha!  Camille looks great as her due date approaches...

 Kellen brought back some special things for the kids...beautiful carousel for Olivia
 Bath tub crayons...hours of fun...come off the tile easily...the grout..not so much.




No comments: